The EX99-LED Explosion Proof Hazardous Location LED light offers a compact design, UL 844 listed and rated for Class 1, Div 1, Groups C&D / Class 1, Div 2, Groups C&D. The EX99-LED lights are used in hazardous (classified) locations, lights for single port viewing have been designed to meet the needs of our customers who require lighting and viewing through a single sight glass. Using the latest LED technology, the EX99-LED provides a bright, glare free illumination of the interior of vessels, tanks, hopper, silos, mixers and other normally closed containers in hazardous locations requiring explosion-proof equipment.
The EX99-LED light can be supplied mounted to the upper flange of our circular sight glass to form a complete light/sight glass assembly. The light fixture can also be mounted to our smaller viewing diameter sight glasses such as 3-1/4″ and 4″ to form illumination ports. The illumination port used in conjunction with a standard sight glass offers the user many options.
- Over 65,000 Hours of Illumination!
- 14Watt Power Consumption!
- Hazardous Location Luminaire
- Perfect for Environmental Chambers, Beverage process, Sightglass, Sight Flow, Manways, Access Doors
- Unique Thermal Management (TMS) Structure for Exceptional Heat Dissipation
- High Power CREE™ COB LED
- Proven LED Driver for Ultimate Reliability
- Cast Aluminium Precision Machined Housing Provides Separate Compartments for Electronics & Wiring
- Designed for Harsh Environment Capability
- High Grade Optics for Exceptional Performance
- Optional Mounting Brackets and Tri-Clamp Mounting Adapter Available
- Power Input: AC120-277V
- Power Factor: >0.9
- THD: <20% @ full Load
Rating: UL 844 Listed
This fixture is suitable for use in the following locations as defined by the National Electrical Code:
- Class Division Groups: Class 1, Div 1, Groups C&D / Class 1, Div 2, Groups C&D
- Temperature Code: T6 / This fixture is rated for Temperature Code T6
LED vs. Halogen Lighting
|TYPICAL HALOGEN LIGHT||EX99-LED LIGHT|
|Lamp Hours:||Less than 1000 hours||Greater than 65,000 hours|
|Operating Temperature (exterior):||170°F (76°C)||87°F (31°C)|
|Efficacy:||7 lm/w||93 lm/w|
|Input Voltage (Range):||AC 120V||AC 120-277V|
|Input Current:||AC 0.83A||AC 0.12A|
|Assembly Weight:||6lb 13oz (2.78kg)||8lb 9oz (3.99kg)|