Model AKG-T Viewline Sight Flow Indicator
The Model AKG-T Viewline Sight Flow Indicator is equipped at both ends with stainless steel fittings swaged according to the NRS ® Concept (Non Retention System), VIEWLINE® is ideal for food, pharmaceutical, cosmetic and chemical applications.
- Made from Fluoro thermoplastic, the most translucent non-glass sight gauge on the market, VIEWLINE® is capable of handling temperatures from -50°C to 180°C.
- VIEWLINE® is stress, crack and shatter resistant, unlike glass or borosilicate that can contaminate the product in the event of breakage or shattering.
- VIEWLINE® will withstand steam sterilization and is CIP cleanable· VIEWLINE® does not discolor and offers excellent service life while maintaining its translucent properties.
- The VIEWLINE® material is chemically inert and cannot contaminate the product conveyed.
- It is also tasteless.
- VIEWLINE® can be externally reinforced with a 316L stainless steel safety guard for higher pressure and temperature (+40°C) applications. This perforated safety guard reduces the visibility by 50%.
- The VIEWLINE® tube FDA (Food Drugs Administration) 21 CFR Ch. 1 section 175.300 and 177.1550 and European 82/711/EEC, 85/572/EEC, 90/128/EEC, 92/39/EEC, 93/9/EC and 96/11/EC.
- The VIEWLINE® tube material is nonhemolytic and non- cytotoxic. It also meets the requirement of USP 23, NF18, 1995, CLASS VI (Test results on request).
- The 316L stainless steel swaged fittings are individually identified with the raw material batch number.
- VIEWLINE® non-glass gauges are traceable.
- End connections are available in numerous configurations and lengths up to 3 meters are available.
- The VIEWLINE® gauge can be lined thereby avoiding any product contact with the stainless steel.